MillionDollarWords has four goals:   Entertain, Educate, Reward and Donate
(1) MillionDollarWords is fast, fun and FREE! - Play it and See!
(2) MillionDollarWords will help players become better, more confident spellers.
(3) MillionDollarWords will award a $100 VISA® GiftCard as the prize to the best speller.
(4) MillionDollarWords will donate a portion of all advertising revenues it receives to literacy projects.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
(1) MillionDollarWords is a FREE skill contest requiring basic knowledge of spelling. Contest begins 06/01/15 at 12:00.00 AM (CDT) and ends 8/31/15 at 11:59.59 PM (CDT). Contest is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C., age 13 or older, except employees (and their families) of Creative Marketing Associates, media partners, service bureaus, their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and fulfillment companies.
(2) This contest requires the use of a computer with sound, Adobe Flash 9 and a mouse. In order to play MillionDollarWords you must first register so you can claim your prize if you're a winner. Children under age 18 must have parents’ or guardians’ permission to register and enter the MillionDollarWords contest.
(3) Contestants will be given 10 words to spell, using only their cursor, without the aid of any mechanical or electronic device, to select and click on the numbers on the MillionDollarWords keypad that contain the letters necessary to spell the words. For example, the word "CASH" would be spelled by selecting and clicking the numbers 2 2 7 4 on the MillionDollarWords keypad. If there is more than one recognized spelling for a word, the correct spelling will be deemed to be the "preferred" (first listed) spelling for the word contained in the Merriam-Webster's 3rd New International Dictionary, Unabridged.
(4) Each word will be pronounced twice. You can begin spelling as soon as you hear a word. If you make a mistake spelling a word, you can use the "BACK" button to erase a "letter" or the "HEAR" button to repeat a word. Click the "ENTER" button as soon as you finish spelling each word. Limit six entries per person during each daily contest.
(5) PRIZE: The player with the best single game score (all words spelled correctly in shortest period of time) will be awarded a $100 VISA GiftCard. It can be used ay millions of locations in the USA - in store, online or by phone. It will not be redeemed for cash except where required by law and is void where prohibited. Winners’ username and winning time will be published on this game site and prize will be mailed to the winner within ten days, after phone verification of players’ compliance with the MillionDollarWords rules. In the unlikely event of a tie for the prize, the winner will be the first (earliest time) player with the best single game score (all words spelled correctly in shortest period of time). In the event of a tie, there will be a tie-breaker game(s) until a winner is determined. Limit one MillionDollarWords® or MILLION DOLLAR WORDS prize per person or household starting 8/06/2012. Entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by the decisions of the sponsor, Creative Marketing Associates, Inc. which will be final. No substitutions will be made on any prize except at the discretion of the sponsor, which may substitute a prize of greater or comparable value.
(6) Odds of winning will depend on the number of entries received. Taxes on prizes are the responsibility of prize winners.
(7) Sponsor is not responsible for technical malfunctions or for incorrect or inaccurate entry of information. The MillionDollarWords contest may be terminated without warning if, in the sole discretion of the sponsor, Creative Marketing Associates, Inc, there is a disruption, threatened disruption of service, breach of security or unauthorized entry and/or use of the contest or website. In such event the daily prize will be awarded to the best player when the contest is terminated.
Merriam-Webster and other products, logos or gift cards referred to or pictured in this MillionDollarWords contest are not ADVERTISERS, SPONSORS, OR ENDORSERS OF MillionDollarWords. All trademarks are the property of their holders.
To guarantee receipt of our winner notification email (and to ensure they aren't sent to your SPAM or junk folder), please add WinnerNotification@MillionDollarWords.com to your address book or safe senders list.
MillionDollarWords ® is a Registered Trademark of Creative Marketing Associates, Inc.
© 2008-2015 Creative Marketing Associates, Inc. 3100 Broadway Suite #227 Kansas City, MO 64111
Copyright 2008-2015 Creative Marketing Associates, Inc.